Honda Libertyville is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for talented and experienced leaders to join our team. As a General Manager
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Hire and supervise the management team as well as establish goals and standards for each department.
- Maintain excellent communication with team members to ensure dealership profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Establish of short-term and long-term business objectives to be approved by corporate management/owners, along with regular progress updates to ensure success.
- Oversee all aspects of daily operations, including financial statements, and maintain open communication among staff and management.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of all local, state and federal regulations regarding all aspects of the dealership’s business practices.
- Overseeing the weekly and monthly financial statements to ensure it is complete, accurate, and submitted on time to the management/dealership owners.
- The General Manager must also provide any necessary training to personnel regarding these regulations.
- Set goals and develop strategies pertaining to operations, sales, marketing, merchandising, service, etc.
- Create a good working relationship with lending institutions and manufacturer personnel and maintaining these relationships.
- Focusing on any customer complaints that department managers are unable to rectify and taking the necessary steps to resolve these complaints.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with luxury automotive brands preferred
- Proven knowledge of dealership procedures and operations
- Advance Microsoft Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Demonstrable experience in a leadership and management positions
- Excellent verbal and written communication, strong negotiation, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of federal, state, hazardous materials and waste, and OSHA regulations
- Willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.