Honda Libertyville is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced and diligent people to join us as a Parts Director
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Create and oversee annual operating budget for the department
- Work in liaison with the service department to ensure inventory levels based on demand
- Adjust stock to decrease accumulation of unused parts
- Source new suppliers that are cheaper or have better quality parts.
- Plan promotions on parts that are for sale.
- Review sales figures, costs and stock regularly to ensure budget benchmarks are met
- Hire, train and monitor the performance of all parts department personnel
- 3 years of experience in parts management
- Experience with a range of vehicles including luxury
- People focused and strives to provide great customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Proficient computer skills preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.