Title Clerk - Honda Libertyville in Libertyville, IL
Honda Libertyville is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced and organized people to join us as a Title Clerk
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Process all new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled
- Prepare tax and title documents
- Submit all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Maintain a system to verify out-of-state titles
- Compile and maintains a complete list of all outstanding title work
- Sign over titles for all wholesalers who have paid in full.
- Attend seminars held by local licensing bureaus and any available training on title regulations
- Maintain a professional appearance and a neat work area
- 1 years’ experience of title work in a dealership
- Advance Microsoft Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Administrative Skills, Organization, Data Entry
- Analyzing and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.